This MBRP Focus ST exhaust review is made for those who are interested in getting a better exhaust for their loved Ford Focus. When looking for a good exhaust for your Ford Focus, the problem can get a little more complex than what you expect. Because there are a lot of different types of exhausts to choose from, and each offers different features. But this time, we will focus our review on the MBRP exhaust, in which many regarded this particular product as the best Focus ST exhaust available on the market.
MBRP Focus ST exhaust review and information
Choosing an exhaust is a difficult case to solve, while many consideraccessories the MBRP Focus ST exhaust to be the best choice, it might be the case for you. There is no best exhaust for anything, it is all comes down to each individual’s preference, but knowing more information is what helps you decide on what to buy.
The first thing that you need to know is what makes this exhaust popular, for one, the MBRP exhaust is using aluminum. As seen from its main product the aluminized series and these exhausts are lightweight but very durable. The MBRP aluminized series is also known to be very easy to maintenance; it does not take a lot of effort to clean them up. They are also durable, it has high resistant to damage, thus it is suitable for those who lives in moderate environmental condition.
One of the major products from the MBRP exhaust for Ford Focus ST is the Cat-Back Aluminized Series. This product is available for around $765.99, and it is suitable for those with Ford Focus ST 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Pros and cons
Here are the general pros features of the product:
- Very easy to install for some, and you will get a detailed guidebook for the installation process.
- Offer a high quality product made from top craftsmanship, the product is durable and can last for a long time.
- The polished mirror as the finish makes it stands out.
- Very versatile as it is can be used for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Ford Focus ST.
- It is a little bit pricey; although it claims to be way less expensive, you still need to pay a lot of money.
- Some consumers are disappointed because it has poor quality control; some people got a product with bad quality.
- Bad packaging
If you like to go off road with your Focus ST, then we recommend checking the MBRP Focus ST Downpipe Off Road Stainless Steel Polished; which is also suitable for Ford Focus ST 2013 to 2016.
There are a lot more different types of product coming from MBRP, and each are made from top class craftsmanship such as this MBRP Focus ST exhaust review. But there is probably some bad quality control problem, as some customers are complaining that they get bad product, fortunately, these kinds of cases are very rare.